Founded in March of 2004 in North Carolina by Reiki Master Teacher & former English professor, Margo Ross (later, Sears), from popular demand by her students and colleagues, Light & Energy Workers Association (LEWA) is a non-profit, national, spiritual organization based in North Carolina, USA. Honoring our unconditional regard for all spiritual paths and beings, we are proudly non-denominational, multi-faith and interfaith. LEWA has over 200 clergy members living all over the planet. We hold regular gatherings in Oak Island and in Triad areas of NC.
- Pastor Margo Ross Sears, Emissary & Founder WEB | EMAIL
- Rev. David W. Sears, Exec. Pastor WEB | EMAIL
OUR ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
- Rev. Lisa Taylor, General Advisor
- Rev. Theresa Ward, Triad Events & Charity Advisor
- Rev. Iris Carter, Triad Events Advisor WEB
- Rev. Emily Stewart Baker, Website Advisor WEB
- Shaman Nella Silverspear, General Advisor WEB
- Rev. Deborah Jamieson & Ann Clegg, General Advisors
- Rev. Tara Dillinger, General Advisor WEB
- Rev. Christine Gordon, Oak Island Events Advisor WEB
- Sally Elmo RN, Oak Island Events Advisor WEB
OUR ADJUNCT PASTORS (find them in CLERGY LISTINGS):
- Theresa Ward
- Brad Winkle
- Donna Rodriguez
- Sky Bradshaw
- Jay Cheek
- Robert Fosque
- Sam Thompson
- Julie Hamlin Thompson
- Liza Castro
- Karen McClamrock
- Amy Priode
- Iris Carter
- To honorably provide personalized spiritual services whenever and wherever possible.
- To exemplify unconditional love, respect, and compassion for all beings.
- To accept divine guidance from both one’s Highest Power and the communities we serve.